Saturday, April 12, 2008

I need sleep!

I had my first good night's sleep last night since moving in our new house and I actually feel like myself again. I started carpooling with another teacher that lives here and I'm having to get up earlier, about 20 minutes. 5:20 AM was stinkin' early enough! I think being in a new environment, being further away from my job, and just work stress has made it hard to sleep more than 4 hours every night. Anyone that knows me, knows I love sleep and my health depends on it. If I don't get enough sleep, my immune systems drops and I get sick...and I did! Wed. I got to work and about an hour later, I noticed my throat was starting to hurt. By that night, I was aching with no fever and felt so bad. I went to the Dr. Thurs. morning and I had a viral infection that is sinus related. I got a shot and some medicine and I was feeling great by yesterday afternoon. I hope that my sleep pattern will get back to normal soon. I LOVE my sleep.

2 comments:

Anthony and Kari said...

I hope you got to sleep a lil' bit this past weekend!
Love,
TKN

Sherri said...

Carey,
Congratulations on your new home!! How exciting!!