Monday, June 23, 2008

Friends

Today I had lunch with another friend, Brigitte. Brigitte and I met in 5th grade when she moved to our school and we were in Mr. Chesson's class. We became really good friends when we had our first jobs at Mann's Video our Senior Year. Good Memories! Brigitte and I hung out a lot in our crazier days, but I'm so happy that we had got in touch again, thanks to MySpace. She's in the teaching field too and her husband is from Arkansas, so we both have huge things in our life that are important to us. I'm so glad she is living her life for the Lord and being an awesome mother and wife. Those things are so important to me as well, and nothing could make me prouder as her friend. She just lives a few miles from us and I hope we get to spend more time with each other, now that we are back in BC. Thanks Brigitte for today; I had a BLAST! Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: