Monday, September 8, 2008

Evacuating again...ugh


We've been home exactly a week today and now Hurricane Ike is headed to Texas. It's looking better as the day goes on hitting SW from us. This puts us on the east side of the storm which is not good because of the horrible winds and rain. We are on the coast where TX and LA meet. Anything is better than a direct hit, because we are on the coast and our town would be washed out to sea- literally. It looks like we will be evacuating and this time furthur away. We will be going to a town south of Ft. Worth where my grandmother (Dad's side) lives. I haven't seen her in about 3 years so it's way past time. I'm enjoying these short work weeks, but it's no fun spending money on evacuating. It's not exactly a vacation for me; I worry too much.

No comments: